In 2021, seven venues in Ireland came together with her to create the Network For Extraordinary Audiences to present a year’s worth of programming of Anna’s shows for babies, early years and children with complex needs and to create an artist development programme to run alongside this programme.
Key to Anna’s work is connecting up with non-arts organisations that live and work with and advocate for her audiences. These have included:
- The national network of CYPSC (Children & Young People’s Services Committees) under the umbrella of TUSLA
- The Atlantic Philanthropy funded organisation, the Katharine Howard Foundation
- Various branches of Enable Ireland
- Special schools, respite homes and parents’ groups all over the country
- To help with our COVID protocols Clear Failte Mask is our mask of choice – many thanks to them for providing masks for Groove.