These have included:
- an 11-week pilot ensemble performer training course that she created whilst Artistic Director at CETL(NI): The Centre for Excellence in the Creative and Performing Arts (a practical interdisciplinary arts programme at Queens University Belfast)
- littletinySPACE – a 2-year intensive interdisciplinary artist incubator exploring baby theatre, inspired by the Performance Corporation’s SPACE programme and co-led with Dr Suzanne Zeedyk and Hanna Slattne.
- an intensive week with Magnet Theatre in Cape Town, helping to catalyse the creation of the first ever homegrown babytheatre in South Africa.
- various custom-made one-off workshops for Early Years professionals in Northern Ireland.
- an intensive two-week Early Years training course for 13 music educators, commissioned by Music Generation Carlow.
In addition, she mentors individual artists and theatre companies in Ireland, the UK and beyond.
Anna is also trained in using Lego® Serious Play ® as a facilitation technique.